Mookaite Gemstone Necklace & Earrings
This bold statement pieces features a warm, ceramic focal bead accented with graduated mookaite stones and antique-copper metal finishings. Mookaite is a bold and earthy gemstone found in the Kennedy Ranges of Western Australia near the Mooka Creek. It is also referred to as Australian Jasper.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~19” in length with antique-copper metal beads caps and lobster clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
- Try pairing this versatile necklace with one of our handcrafted infinity scarves, as shown in the photo here. Scarves are sold separately, with more suggested pairings below.
1 in stock