This opalescent necklace and earring set features a bright silver metal sand dollar pendant accented with two-sided abalone coins. Abalone, which is sustainably harvested off the coasts of Australia and New Zealand, is a group of shellfish. It is composed of nacre, or mother-of-pearl, which is highly iridescent, creating the rainbow waves of blues and greens seen here. Nacre is also known for being exceptionally strong.
Free shipping available
- This necklace is ~17” in length, with a silver metal toggle clasp.
- The pendant and earring charms have been treated with a protective coating to help maintain their shine.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free surgical steel earwires.
- Please enjoy our How-to Video for tips on fastening and arranging a toggle clasp necklace.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
1 in stock