Red Jasper Necklace & Earrings
This eye-catching, five-pendant statement piece features Red Jasper, a rich, rusty-red stone with a faint black and white matrix. Roman legend has it that Mark Anthony used a red jasper seal to mark his letters to Cleopatra. Try pairing this lovely necklace with one of our handcrafted infinity scarves, as shown in the photo here. Scarves are sold separately, with more suggested pairings below.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~17” in length with antique copper metal accents and a distinctive, easy-to-fasten clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
1 in stock