Unakite Gemstone Necklace & Earrings
This beautiful piece features unakite, a gemstone known for its rich combination of green and orange coloring. It was first discovered in the Unakas Mountains in North Carolina, where it gets its name. Its most prominent use is a trimming to the front steps of the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. Try pairing this necklace with one of our handcrafted infinity scarves, as shown in the photo here. Scarves are sold separately, with more suggested pairings below.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~17” in length with silver metal beads caps, chain link, and lobster clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free surgical steel earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
1 in stock