Tiger Eye is one of the chatoyant gemstones, meaning that it has a natural luster. For centuries, Tiger Eye has been linked to the magical tiger, the king of beasts in Eastern mythology. Roman soldiers carried it to be brave in battle, and it has been highly regarded throughout history as a stone of prosperity and good fortune. This necklace and earring set features a variety of Tiger Eye shapes, with an antique silver metal leaf clasp that can be worn in any position.
Free shipping available
- Please enjoy our How-to Video for tips on fastening and arranging a toggle clasp necklace.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~17” in length with a silver metal lobster clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free, stainless steel earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
1 in stock