Tiger Eye is one of the chatoyant gemstones, meaning that it has a natural luster. For centuries, Tiger Eye has been linked to the magical tiger, the king of beasts in Eastern mythology. Roman soldiers carried it to be brave in battle, and it has been highly regarded throughout history as a stone of prosperity and good fortune. This necklace and earring set features four different cuts of Tiger Eye gemstones, finished with an ornate toggle clasp.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~17” in length with a silver metal toggle clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free, stainless steel earwires.
- These antique-silver metal beads have been treated with a protective coating to help prolong their shiny finish.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.