Red Jasper Necklace & Earrings
Red Jasper is a rich, rusty-red stone with a faint black and white matrix. Roman legend has it that Mark Anthony used a red jasper seal to mark his letters to Cleopatra. This necklace features graduated slabs of Red Jasper, accented with clear glass beads that make the gemstones appear to ‘float’ across your neck.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~17” in length with an easy-to-fasten lobster clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
1 in stock