Red Jasper Necklace & Earrings
Red Jasper is a rich, rusty-red stone with a faint black and white matrix. Roman legend has it that Mark Anthony used a red jasper seal to mark his letters to Cleopatra. This necklace features a variety of Red Jasper stones, with an antique, silver metal leaf clasp that can be worn in any position.
- Please view our short How-to Video above for tips on how to arrange your necklace.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~17” in length with antique copper metal accents and a distinctive, easy-to-fasten clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
1 in stock