Rainbow Picasso Jasper Necklace & Earrings
Rainbow Picasso Jasper, also known as Red Creek Jasper, is a colorful gemstone named after the stream that runs through the area where it is mined. It has amazing brecciated patterns in an array of earthy colors, making it appear like an abstract landscape painting. These graduated stones are highlighted with a center focal stone accented with antique silver metal filigree beads.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~18” in length with a lobster clasp.
- The antique-silver metal beads have been treated with a protective coating to help prolong their shiny finish.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
1 in stock