Rainbow Fluorite Necklace & Earrings
This beautiful and delicate necklace features faceted rainbow fluorite, a colorful stone that can appear fluorescent under ultraviolet light. Fluorite comes in a wide range of colors and is often referred to as “the most colorful mineral in the world”. The stones are accented with amethyst glass seed beads. The floral clasp which can be worn in multiple positions, as seen in the photos. Try pairing this lovely necklace with one of our handcrafted infinity scarves, as shown in the photo here, with more suggested pairings below.
- Please view our short How-to Video above for tips on how to arrange your necklace).
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~17” in length with a silver metal toggle clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free, surgical steel earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
1 in stock