Morganite was first discovered in 1910 in San Diego County, California. Named for J.P. Morgan, the American banker and gemstone collector, this lovely gemstone displays hints of pastel pink, blue, white and green. This necklace features an open metal floral pendant, accented with a crystal box clasp displayed on the side of the neck.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~17” in length.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free, stainless steel earwires.
- These antique-silver metal pendant and clasp have been treated with a protective coating to help prolong their shiny finish.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.