Mookaite is a multi-colored, earthy gemstone found in the Kennedy Ranges of Western Australia near the Mooka Creek. It is also referred to as Australian Jasper. This interesting piece features various shapes of Mookaite gemstones accented with carved bone beads. The antique silver metal leaf clasp can be worn in any position around your neck.
- Please enjoy our How-to Video for tips on fastening and arranging a toggle clasp necklace.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~19” in length with antique-copper metal beads caps and lobster clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.