This Southwest-style necklace combines both white howlite and reconstituted turquoise with tarnish-resistant stainless steel spacers. Named after Henry How, a Canadian chemist, geologist and mineralogist, who discovered it in 1868 in Nova Scotia, howlite is generally a white stone with veining, or ‘matrix’, in grey and brown. Reconstituted Turquoise is made from small pieces of genuine turquoise that are mixed with a polymer. Try pairing this lovely necklace with one of our handcrafted infinity scarves, as shown in the photo here. Scarves are sold separately, with more suggested pairings below.
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~17” in length with a silver metal lobster clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free, surgical steel earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.