Hematite Pendant Necklace & Earrings
Hematite is generally black-steel or silver-gray but can also be found naturally in variations of red and brown. It is commonly found in places that have mineral hot springs but can also form in areas where there has been volcanic activity. This hematite pendant is featured on a crystal-filled cord that reflects the colors of the rainbow. The pendant itself hangs on a snap-open bail that allows you to feature other donut pendants you may already own. The bail can also can slipped off the cord altogether, allowing you to wear the crystal-filed necklace as a lovely piece in itself.
- This necklace is ~17” in length with a 3″ extender chain and a silver metal lobster clasp.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free, stainless steel earwires.
- The antique-silver metal bail and bead caps have been treated with a protective coating to help prolong their shiny finish.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
1 in stock