Dumortierite is a gemstone that usually forms as inclusions in quartz. Its most common color is blue (as seen here) or grayish-blue, though pink and purple colors are also known. This eye-catching five-pendant statement piece is sure to draw attention — in a good way! The necklace is finished with etched silver metal chain links and a lobster clasp.
Free shipping available
- Due to the inherent nature of gemstones, each stone is singular in both color and shading.
- This necklace is ~17” in length with a silver metal lobster clasp; the middle pendant is ~2 ” long and ~1″ at its widest point.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free, stainless steel earwires.
- These antique-silver metal spacers and chain have been treated with a protective coating to help prolong their shiny finish.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.
1 in stock