Bronzite contains flecks of pyrite, giving it a metallic luster that resembles Cats Eye. This bronze-colored gemstone is found all over the world, including the U.S., Austria, England, South Africa, India, Norway and Greenland. Bronzite has even been discovered in meteorites! This statement piece combines graduated bronzite beads accented with antique silver metal beads and caps.
- This necklace is ~17 1/2” in length and secured with a lobster clasp
- The antique silver metal beads have been treated with a protective coating to prolong their shine.
- The coordinating earrings are on nickel-free, lead-free surgical steel earwires.
- Your purchase will include a signature artist photo card to show the unique, handcrafted nature of this jewelry set.
- Also included is a foil gift box for easy gift-giving.